Me Being Me

 


Yo! Naimbag nga aldaw! I bet you didn’t understand that did you? Well, that phrase means “Good Day”. The language I used in that phrase is called Ilocano. Ilocano is one of the native languages in the Philippines, especially on northern portion of Luzon. Ilocano is my mother tongue, but I can speak other languages like Tagalog (which is the main language of the Philippines) and English. Anyways, allow me to introduce myself. I’m Jim Ivander Go, 15 years old, a male, and you can call me Jim for short. This are some basic details about me and there is a lot to know about me, so without further ado, it’s time to know me better!

 

I was born on December 02, 2005. I’m from Pantay Tamurong, Caoayan, Ilocos Sur, Philippines. I am a 10th Grade Special Science Class student at Ilocos Sur National High School. Since we are in the middle of pandemic, the government doesn’t allow face to face classes because there is still a lot of cases of the Covid-19 disease. As of now, we are still using a blended learning where our teachers send us our modules in different apps like messenger and google classroom.

 

So, I am an only child. Being the only child feels sad and lonely. But I’m grateful that I have a lot of friends to play with. I play a lot video games with my friends just because I want to become happy. I watch Anime.

 

My favorite color is sakura pink. But Yo! I’m straight. Why this color? It’s because I don’t know!  To be honest I really don’t know why!  Maybe it’s just that this color is pleasing to the eye.

 

There are four types of job I want to become in the future. Either Doctor, Astronomer, Medical Technologist and a Science or Math teacher. I’m undecided yet but I’ll do my best in school in order to achieve this kind of dream. Maybe it’ll be depending on my mom’s budget for my schooling.

 

             In all of that information about me, maybe you’ll say I’m gay because of the Sakura pink. Haha! Everybody has their own opinion! But don’t judge me. My family and friends know me better. But I know myself best.

Comments

Popular Posts