1st Quarter

 In this quarter I’ve learned different topics and concepts such us the history of the internet, which is
interesting. Internet is a global network of billions of computers and other electronic devices. I found the history of the internet interesting because it is so complex that they made internet this big. Almost all people use internet nowadays. Another one is blogging; blogging is just like making a diary inside the internet. It is fun and engaging. At first, I thought blogging is just a troublesome work but now it is so fun to make a blog. In making a blog, you can enhance your skills in composing an essay and building correct grammar.

What are the problems/challenges that I have encountered? The only problem I’ve encountered is when I’m making a draft in my blog, I can’t fully edit my drafts which is annoying. I can’t format the pictures and move the pictures freely, fixing the layouts and the themes of my blogs was troublesome because some settings are complicated. I can’t even fully format my paragraph spaces Sigh! Mendokusai. But then I managed to fix that problem since I took the time to learn and understand the features of Blog.

Moving on, I will continue writing on my blog to enhance my writing skills and even my English grammar. Blogging using some resources also is beneficial to me because I am able to learn on many things, especially when it is current events. With this, I will be able to gain even more knowledge on so many things thru reading.  

Comments

Popular Posts