"Third Quarter"


            In this quarter, I’ve learned different concepts about community-based research. Community-based research (CBR) is a methodological practice that places community partnerships at the forefront. A community-based project covers a wide variety of different areas within a community or a group of network entities. Projects can cover almost anything, including the most obvious section of concern to any community, the welfare element. Another important sector to the community would be charity. Let me share my experiences on making a community-based project.

Community-based project has a principle where you need to be collaborative to others. I wanted to do solo but someone asks me to become his partner. I took advantage to that principle and I accepted the request. We helped each other in making our project. On working with our project, I did not encounter much problems. There was just a simple problem where we lack of articles and journals where we can gather data. But we were able to fix that problem.

And that’s what I experienced in making a community-based project. The whole 3rd quarter wasn't that exciting but I learned a lot. I will make sure to use the knowledge that I’ve gained in this quarter in the future.


Source: https://bit.ly/3vz0sdz

Comments

Popular Posts